Skip To Content

Athabasca University

Can I transfer this credit back to my home institution? : Non Program/Visiting/Unclassified

Generally, AU courses are transferable to other Canadian degree-granting institutions.

If you are in a program at another post-secondary institution and wish to take an AU course, you are advised to obtain a Letter of Permission from your home institution before taking the AU course. If you do not obtain permission you may not receive credit for the course at your home institution.

AU is unable to advise you on which of its courses would transfer into a program at another institution. The decision to accept courses for transferability lies exclusively with the home institution.

Updated September 22 2016 by Student & Academic Services

AU, CANADA'S OPEN UNIVERSITY, is an internationally recognized leader in online and distance learning.